Registration for 2024–2025 School Year
January 30 In-house registration begins for families currently enrolled in our program and for Burnt Hickory Baptist Church member families.
February 2 Alumni registration begins
February 6 Registration opens to the public
If you are a current Burnt Hickory Baptist Church member and you wish to register your child, please send a request to .
New Student Registration Process:
1. Complete Request to Register New Student Form
- Click on the “Request to Register New Student” link/button below and complete the form.
- Completing this action will enter you into our registration queue but it does not guarantee an opening.
2. Signup for Brightwheel
If an opening in the class you choose is available, you will receive an email from Brightwheel containing a link to start the Registration Process. If the class(es) that you have requested are full, you will receive an email from the school letting you know that you have been placed on a waitlist.
3. Complete forms and upload documents
Once in your Brightwheel account, you will see multiple forms to complete.
- Complete Enrollment Form
- Complete Financial Commitment and School Policies Agreement
- Upload Birth Certificate
- Upload Up-to-date Georgia Immunization Form #3231 (or Notarized Religious Exemption Affidavit)
4. Pay registration fee within 48 hours of receiving invoice on Brightwheel
Once the above steps have been completed, you will be invoiced through Brightwheel for the registration fee. The Registration Process to secure a spot in a class for the 2024-2025 school year is not complete until this fee has been paid and forms are uploaded.
*There is a different registration process for existing students. If your child has been a student at our school before and you wish to register for the 2024-2025 school year, please contact our office.
We are currently accepting applications for Teachers, Teacher Assistants, and Substitutes for the 2023-2024 school year. For more information, please contact .
Burnt Hickory Weekday Education is a ministry of Burnt Hickory Baptist Church. Our goals are to:
- provide a safe and happy Christian learning environment,
- encourage children to grow spiritually, intellectually, physically, emotionally and socially,
- accept each child at his or her developmental stage and facilitate his continued growth,
- minister to families through communication, availability and presentation of the Gospel,
- support families in the important task of teaching children, and
- remember that, according to Psalm 139:14, everyone is “fearfully and wonderfully made.”
For more information, please contact: