Our Discover Burnt Hickory luncheons are held several times a year from 11am-1:15pm.
Our next Discover Burnt Hickory luncheon is May 6, 2018!
Check-In begins at the Connection Cafe' at 10:45am. From there, everyone will move to room 286 for our 11am informational meeting. Your children should remain in BHBC Kids and Radiate at this time. At 12pm, we will break, move to the Connection Room at which time our Children’s Ministry staff will bring your children to join you for lunch as a family. Note, if you have students in Radiate, please instruct them to meet you at the cafe' area following their LifeGroup time. During the lunch, you will meet the pastors and staff, their families and learn about their ministries. We will conclude at 1:15pm.
At Discover Burnt Hickory, you will:
- Meet the pastors and staff, and their families
- Hear each pastor’s vision for Burnt Hickory
- Learn about Burnt Hickory's beliefs and ministries
- Find out where you fit in and areas you can use your spiritual gifts
- See how Burnt Hickory will help you develop spiritually to be all God wants you to be
Please call the BHBC front office at 770.590.0334 if you have questions or wish to register over the phone. Please note that online registration will close at noon on Thursday, May 3. If you would like to attend after registration has closed, you may sign up the day of the event at 10:45am upstairs outside the Connections Room in the cafe.
Hope to see you there!