Our Discover Burnt Hickory luncheons are held several times a year in the Connections Room (2nd floor) from 11am-1:15pm.
We will begin the luncheon meeting at 11am in the Connections Room. Your children should remain in BHBC Kids and Radiate at this time. At 12pm, we will break for you to pick up your children. Then please join us for lunch as a family beginning at 12:15pm. During the lunch, you will meet the Pastors, their families, and learn about their ministries. We will conclude at 1:15pm.
At Discover Burnt Hickory, we are excited to share the following with you about Burnt Hickory:
• meet the pastor & staff with their families
• hear the pastor explain who he is and his vision for Burnt Hickory
• learn about Burnt Hickory's beliefs and ministries
• find out where you fit in - and what is expected of you
• see how Burnt Hickory will help you develop spiritually to be all God wants you to be
The next Discover Burnt Hickory luncheon is April 30.
Please call the BHBC front office at 770.590.0334 if you have questions or wish to register over the phone. Please note that online registration will close at noon on Friday, April 28. If you would like to attend after registration has closed, you may sign up the day of the event at 10am upstairs outside the Connections Room in the cafe.